The Boldsquare Group has established itself as one of the fastest growing strategy and communications groups in the South East. The group’s two business units, Boldsquare and Bandera, work with a rapidly expanding array of leading brands, public companies and innovative organizations.
We build highly tailored strategies, processes and tactics that deeply impact the audiences that are most important to our clients, enhancing perception and inspiring action. We make clients look good, and we make organizations and bottom lines look better.
Every day is different, but often our projects look like this:
- Highly strategic change management
- Innovation enablement
- Long-term objective planning programs
- Laser-targeted tactical initiatives including ESG and investor relations
- Brand development
- Stakeholder engagement
Thanks to our rapid expansion, we’re looking for talented content strategists and writers to help ensure that our clients look as smart on page and screen as their business strategies are in real life.
Our content experts and accomplished writers bring ideas to life through content types of all forms, ranging from thought leadership articles and social posts, through to speeches and blogs. They take complex concepts and turn them into compelling pieces of copy that engage audiences and help deliver meaningful value to organizations and their leaders. Regardless of whether they are writing for long-time employees or potential customers with little time on their hands, our content team knows how to make a connection quickly.
This role balances creative talent with high research capabilities. You’ll have an ear for a good story, and an ability to turn it into reality with both speed and accuracy. You’re able to work hand in hand with both clients and our internal team, and you’re always looking for ways to take advantage of unexpected opportunities as they emerge. You’ll be confident of your ability to quickly come up to speed with the details of a new sector, and you’ll be an effective juggler who can manage multiple projects and timelines without skipping a beat.
Want a glimpse into what your responsibilities will be?
- Leading short and long form content development for a range of outstanding clients
- Developing a content roadmap for every client so that we can always stay ahead of the game.
- Ensuring that content is purposed for each specific platform, and that the visual story is as strong as the written one.
- Liaising with the team inside the studio to ensure that client needs are being met and exceeded at all times.
- Ensuring that we are always measuring the impact and engagement of the content we create, and using the insight to create even better and more effective material.
- Solving problems, clearing bottlenecks and generally taking care of business
- Playing an active role in the development of our business development pipeline, and being an effective ambassador for all that we do.
So what kind of experience will our ideal candidates have?
- Strong experience of developing kickass content, whether in-house for a brand or brands, at an agency, or for digital content companies.
- Proven ability to code switch between formats, with comfort in long-form, social media, scriptwriting, ad copy, press releases and infographics.
- Excels at sourcing information, interviewing experts, and analyzing trends and data to uncover compelling, unique angles.
- Strong storytelling skills, whether on a Zoom call with a client or putting together a killer deck
- Well versed in managing tight deadlines and juggling multiple priorities, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably know your way around Hubspot, and can use it to create rich campaigns that deliver results
- Basic understanding of keyword research and SEO strategy.
- Deep creativity, with a desire to find new ways to get things done.
- Possession of a strategic brain, as well as a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- A self-starting attitude, allied with an insatiable curiosity about the way the world works.
What’s on offer?
- The chance to be part of a team that is growing faster than any marketing, communications and strategic consultancy in the South East.
- $50-60k base salary, dependent on experience, with significant new business incentives in addition.
- Generous healthcare and 401k retirement plan
- Progressive approach to time off and flexible working
- A creative environment in which to work, and a willingness to invest in good ideas
Interested? Click the button below or send your resume and an email explaining why you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com.