The Boldsquare Group has established itself as one of the fastest growing strategy and communications groups in the South East. The group’s two business units, Boldsquare and Bandera, work with a swiftly expanding array of leading brands, public companies and innovative organizations. As a result of our rapid expansion, we’re now looking for an amazing Digital Marketing Strategist who can help us not only craft the overall strategy of our internal digital process, but also guide our external initiatives with clients and partners as well.
We build highly tailored strategies, processes and tactics that deeply impact the audiences that are most important to our clients, enhancing perception and inspiring action. We make clients look good, and we make bottom lines look better.
Every day is different, but often our projects look like this:
- Highly strategic change management programs
- Innovation enablement
- Long-term objective planning programs
- Laser-targeted tactical initiatives across all areas of marketing and communications
- Brand development
- Stakeholder engagement
Digital Marketing Strategists combine technology, content, data, and sharp marketing skills to find creative solutions to complex problems. Part artist, part scientist: They leverage data to make informed decisions and craft strategies that put brands on the map and make clients’ visions come to life.
This role balances creative, analytical, and strategic thinking. The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for initiating, driving and implementing digital marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, generate and nurture leads, improve a brand’s positioning, and ultimately generate revenue, while also ensuring the project runs on time and within budget. You must be an accomplished juggler who can manage multiple projects and direct reports, both through employees inside our creative studio and with dispersed flexible resource. We are looking for someone who is innovative, tech-savvy, data-driven, and has significant experience in handling both paid and unpaid marketing platforms.
So what might you expect to be doing on a daily basis?
- Acting as a primary liaison between the studio and some of the best clients around to consistently create value for their organizations
- Set targets and build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy to achieve those targets
- Create compelling marketing campaign hooks and offers to generate and nurture leads and develop new inbound campaign concepts.
- Utilize HubSpot and other technology to drive better outcomes in campaigns and deliverables
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Collaborating with other members of our amazing team to make sure that projects are delivered to the best possible standard, on time and on budget.
- Play an active role in the development of our business development pipeline, and be an effective ambassador for all that we do.
What experience would we like you to have, you ask?
- At least five years experience of building brands, executing marketing strategies and communicating business effectiveness, either in an agency or in-house
- Deep experience in various marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Active Campaign, Mailchimp and Salesforce
- A working and growing knowledge of various Martech categories such as CRM, CDP, DMP, and DSP
- Mastery of basic digital marketing principles, such as personalized marketing, customer segmentation, targeting, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Possession of a strategic brain, deep creativity, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience planning and implementing funnel marketing, email marketing, drip campaigns, social media and paid ads
- A self-starting attitude, allied with an insatiable curiosity about the way the world (and the internet) works
What’s on offer?
- The chance to be part of a team that is growing faster than any marketing, communications and strategic consultancy in the South East
- $55-75k base salary, dependent on experience
- Significant new business incentives
- Generous healthcare and 401k retirement plan
- Progressive approach to time off and flexible working
- A creative environment in which to work, and a willingness to invest in good ideas
Interested? Send your resume and an email explaining why you’re the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.