The Boldsquare Group has established itself as one of the fastest growing strategy and communications groups in the South East. The group’s two business units, Boldsquare and Bandera, work with a rapidly expanding array of leading brands, public companies and innovative organizations.
We build highly tailored strategies, processes and tactics that deeply impact the audiences that are most important to our clients, enhancing perception and inspiring action. We make clients look good, and we make organizations and bottom lines look better.
Every day is different, but often our projects look like this:
- Highly strategic change management
- Innovation enablement
- Long-term objective planning programs
- Laser-targeted tactical initiatives including ESG and investor relations
- Brand development
- Stakeholder engagement
Our team of creative designers aid in bringing the innovative and strategic thinking of our clients as well as our own firm to life through digital and print media. With an impressive attention to detail and a deep knowledge of current design best-practices, you are the next-level of design talent. As a Digital Design Strategist at The Boldsquare Group, you will be responsible for designing just about everything under the sun including digital, motion, print, web, and more. We are looking for an accomplished collaborator who can focus on multiple projects with quick turnarounds while keeping effective communications with the team.
So what might you expect to be doing on a daily basis?
- Collaborating with other members of our amazing team to make sure that projects are delivered to the best possible standard, on time and on budget.
- Designing and maintaining client websites and illustrations that support design systems, brand guidelines and goals.
- Creating all digital assets including logos, brochures, social graphics, landing pages, product pages, digital marketing collateral, digital ad units, PowerPoint presentations, etc. Bonus points for motion graphics/video editing capabilities.
- Making a home for yourself in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Figma.
- Playing an active role in the development of our business development pipeline, and being an effective ambassador for all that we do.
What experience would we like you to have, you ask?
- A love of typography, composition, and a familiarity with current design trends and best practices in digital.
- An eye for aesthetics as you design all print and digital design assets that adhere to our clients’ brand identities as well as our own.
- Collaborative nature with creative and client teams for strategic and branding projects.
- Possession of an innovative brain, as well as a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A self-starting attitude allied with an insatiable curiosity about the way the world works.
What’s on offer?
The chance to be part of a team that is growing faster than any marketing, communications and strategic consultancy in the South East. $35k-54k base salary, dependent on experience.*
- Significant new business incentives
- Generous healthcare and 401k retirement plan
- Progressive approach to time off and flexible working
- A creative environment in which to work, and a willingness to invest in good ideas
Interested? Send your resume and an email explaining why you’re the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.